Friday, April 26, 2019

I'm not givin' up....

I can't write about the past two weeks with Tess. I just can't. It was unimaginable hell at the time and I'm still sort of reeling from it all.

The best I can do to try to explain what the past two weeks have been like is this video. I don't normally share such personal pictures of Tess in distress but this is real life and it isn't always smiles and fun and what I would like everyone to believe on Facebook.

This is life with a medically fragile child who came within inches of losing her life last week to a pneumonia.



It's also her fight song. Her fight to get back to us. And thank God she's a Warrior.

Thank God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Hear It For The Nurses...

 Apparently the only thing that can get me writing in my blog again is to celebrate Nurses Week! Or more specifically, two nurses in particu...